Sunday, July 15, 2007

Seriously

First day of the college is about the corner and it is time to refresh everything that I possible know about basketball, exactly 4 month to season, with just four month of preparation left. I have to be the best, as either you are someone in basketball or no one.

It’s time to get rid of posting arbitrary articles in no pattern and start doing something that is sensible and really helps; night outs and getting up late in the afternoons.

So, here is the plan.

Staring from History, to basics of dribbling, shooting, passing; basically everything from with the ball to without the ball movement, I may link to the rule book, but not go in that direction. Then something about the on court attitude, specific moves like one for the post players and the mid range shooters and then to game improvement drills and strategies.

Remember I am no coach, so I will put everything from the players perspective, what I learn is what I right.

Hope you enjoy,

Maverick

No comments: